The WISE wireless sensors system is easy-to-use, easy to operate and install and it provides a variety of solutions for agriculturists and farmers. Whether it’s the greenhouses, beehives, fields, storerooms or the products’ refrigerators, all can be monitored while keeping you updated regarding any event that occurs in your business 24/7.
We will learn and understand the business’ needs and suit for you a comprehensive solution that will meet all the requirements.
With the wireless sensors system, you will be able to detect malfunctions before they become real substantial problems:
- A wireless temperature sensor will monitor the temperature in the greenhouse/products’ refrigerators and will dispatch an immediate alert when an exception or a deviation from the pre defined values occurs.
- A wireless humidity sensor or a tensiometer will monitor the humidity levels in the ground/storerooms and will allow to monitor and analyze the received data.
- A wireless water sensor around gate valves, faucets and irrigation systems will dispatch an immediate alert when a leak begins.
- An open/closed wireless sensor in doors enables monitoring of unauthorized access (for example, after working hours) and it will send an immediate alert concerning a door that was left open.
- A wireless motion sensor on beehives for instance, will dispatch an immediate alert when any movement is perceived, thus assisting to prevent thefts.
- All types of sensors can also be installed in trucks, allowing monitoring, receipt of information and alerts throughout the ride.
- The sensors system allows the automatic activation of external equipment as a result of an exception and irregular reading of one of the sensors.
The system’s advantages
- Immediate ROI
- Early detection of malfunctions that allows immediate reaction
- Saving time and money
- Enhancing the business’ efficiency
- Easy to operate
- Simple installation that does not require any wiring or cutting out of walls
- The ability to expand without additional infrastructures
- Instant alerts and warnings received by email and/or by SMS concerning readings deviations and data exceptions
- A friendly internet portal in which data is displayed, data can be tracked and analyzed, users and alerts can be defined and more
- All data is stored in a Cloud therefore it isn’t lost
- 24/7 control and tracking
- All the sensors can be calibrated
How does it work?
1. A wireless sensor reports the relevant measures to the GATEWAY unit.
2. The GATEWAY unit communicates with a dedicated server which collects the data.
3. The server receives the data and displays it on a internet portal that allows tracking and control.
4. The system sends alerts and warnings concerning any deviation or exception according to the data you defined through an SMS or by email.
Enter into our demo site and be impressed with the system’s capabilities –
User name – open.demo
Password – 12345678
All you’ve got to do is describe the problem to us and we will suit the ultimate solution for you!