The WISE wireless sensors system is easy-to-use, easy to operate and install and it provides a variety of solutions for the management of buildings and structures.
Managing buildings efficiently is not an easy task, sometimes it is even quite challenging, whether it’s a large building or a small one, it includes numerous worries and aspects you should bear in mind. The wireless sensors system immediately reports any malfunction as soon as it occurs, thus solving some of these problems. Is also allows you to be in constant control over many issues which until now demanded manpower resources, thus saving a lot of time and money.
We will learn and understand the business’ needs and suit for you a comprehensive solution that will meet all the requirements.
With the wireless sensors system, you will be able to detect malfunctions before they become real substantial problems:
- A wireless water sensor in each and every floor within the building will dispatch an immediate alert when a leak begins, thus preventing water damages.
- An open/closed wireless sensor in doors enables monitoring of unauthorized access (for example, after working hours) and it will send an immediate alert concerning a door that was left open.
- A wireless light sensor will dispatch an immediate alert in the event that a light was left turned on in one of the rooms.
- Wireless motion and light sensors in the parking lots will detect motion and turn the lights on/off accordingly.
- A wireless temperature sensor will dispatch an immediate alert in the event that an air-conditioner has been left turned on in one of the rooms.
- A wireless water sensor around toilets, valves and boilers will dispatch an immediate alert when a leak begins.
- A wireless motion sensor will dispatch an immediate alert in the event of breaking and entering.
- Wireless temperature, humidity and water sensors in the servers’ rooms will dispatch an immediate alert when an exception or a deviation from the pre defined values occurs, thus preventing the equipment’s destruction.
- A wireless smoke sensor will send an immediate alert in the event of smoke detection.
- The sensors system allows the automatic activation of external equipment as a result of an exception and irregular reading of one of the sensors.
The system’s advantages
- Immediate ROI
- Early detection of malfunctions that allows immediate reaction
- Saving time and money
- Enhancing the business’ efficiency
- Easy to operate
- Simple installation that does not require any wiring or cutting out of walls
- The ability to expand without additional infrastructures
- Instant alerts and warnings received by email and/or by SMS concerning readings deviations and data exceptions
- A friendly internet portal in which data is displayed, data can be tracked and analyzed, users and alerts can be defined and more
- All data is stored in a Cloud therefore it isn’t lost
- 24/7 control and tracking
- All the sensors can be calibrated
How does it work?
1. A wireless sensor reports the relevant measures to the GATEWAY unit.
2. The GATEWAY unit communicates with a dedicated server which collects the data.
3. The server receives the data and displays it on a internet portal that allows tracking and control.
4. The system sends alerts and warnings concerning any deviation or exception according to the data you defined through an SMS or by email.
Enter into our demo site and be impressed with the system’s capabilities –
User name – open.demo
Password – 12345678
All you’ve got to do is describe the problem to us and we will suit the ultimate solution for you!